DIGITAL MARKETING FOR BRAND AWARENESS
What first enters your mind when you think about buying glue? Asking for Fevicol is common sense for most of us! Have you ever questioned WHY? Due to its effective branding, glue is now synonymous with Fevicol. That, my dear reader is branding’s power.
Building a favourable and solid perception of a business, its people, products, and services in the minds of the target audience is the process of branding. Branding enables user targeting, product relevance, customer engagement, and brand awareness. Branding is making a product or service known by its name through various marketing channels. It is compatible with the target market’s awareness of the brand.
Brand awareness is essential for any start-up business because it increases sales and cultivates a following of devoted customers. According to marketing experts, brand awareness is crucial for businesses looking to broaden their horizons in the potential market. It consequently accounts for 37% of all marketing activities.
Digital marketing has experienced an unmatched boom in recent years and is now a game-changing phenomenon for many brands. Experts predict that digital marketing will continue to dominate the marketing sector. Nearly two-thirds of people on the planet use the internet. Thus, brands must take advantage of what the digital marketing sector has to offer.
How does the Digital Marketing industry contribute to improving branding?
To build an appealing brand perception, digital marketing agencies assist brands in emphasizing and communicating the company’s core ideas, philosophy, and values. Their user engagement strategies perfectly blend brand guidelines, industry trends, and creative innovation.
What platforms can you leverage for Brand Awareness?
Recently, users’ shopping habits have shifted to online platforms. Therefore, brand awareness is essential, and the following channels must be utilized to maximize growth efficiency:
1. Search Engine Optimization: SEO means picking the right words and phrases so that your site is relevant and ranks well. According to statistics, 62% of users don’t go past the first page. So, put high-ranking keywords on your page and talk to users in a way tailored to them if you want to boost sales and rank at the top of the search engine results page (SERP). Mahira Digital is India’s first performance-driven digital marketing agency. Its goal is to hyper-scale SEO activities for brands by using strategies tailored to each industry.
2. Social Media Marketing: Social Media dominates the marketing industry. SMM is a type of internet marketing that uses social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and many others as tools for marketing. These tools are used to interact with customers, drive traffic, and increase brand awareness.
3. Content Marketing: Content marketing is one of the most effective ways to increase brand awareness. We understand the importance of content in digital marketing and its impact on a brand. As a result, digital marketing agencies use it effectively to raise brand awareness, increase traffic, and target customers. Ad copy, blogs, website content, newsletters, CRM, and other forms of content are used to increase brand awareness and sales. As a result, when the potential client makes a purchase, the brand will be at the forefront of their mind.
4. Pay-Per-Click Marketing: PPC focuses on increasing search engine visibility, but it is about paid results. Compared to SEO, it increases brand awareness at an incredible rate. Mahira Digital uses pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns as a potent tool to increase brand awareness, reach the target audience, and boost sales.
5. Affiliate Marketing: It is the process by which an affiliate gets paid a commission for promoting the products of another company. It depends on how many sales are made because of the affiliate. Affiliate marketing helps businesses get their names on partner websites and other places. It seems more like a recommendation from the affiliate than an ad. Bloggers and other “influencers” are highly demanding to help promote businesses.
Some of the benefits of building Brand Awareness through Digital Marketing:
1. Increasing market share and sales: Performance marketing objectives, leads, and sales depend on brand awareness. By focusing on an engaged and pertinent audience, digital marketing can increase brand awareness. Additionally, there is a higher chance of dominating the market and converting customers.
2. Scale in New Place: Social media marketing can be an excellent tool for expanding into new markets. Twitter, for example, has an ‘awareness campaign’ template that can target the desired audience. Furthermore, with the introduction of influencer marketing and guest posting, a large audience can be reached.
3. Get Audience Insights: A brand awareness campaign can be designed to collect valuable data about the brand’s audience and potential buyers using digital marketing. Marketers can use this information to create distinct audience segments, develop retargeting strategies, and optimize future campaigns.
Your introduction to brand awareness is finished at this point. You can decide how much money to put into brand-awareness campaigns and what will work best for your niche. Brand value, reach, and growth is all enhanced by an effective brand awareness strategy. Let’s say you want to develop a robust digital marketing plan. In that situation, Mahira Digital is ready to help and create a brand identity that connects with your customers.